Seamlessly Keep Track of Your Reservation Payment HistoryReading Time: 2 minutes
We’ve launched a new Audit Reservation feature for hotels. It allows your hotel teams to check all reservation payment logs. These logs can be found in three sections of the Guestcentric CRS:
- Audit reservation
- Audit voucher
- Audit payment
Below is how you can access the payment logs in each area:
1. Audit Reservation
In each reservation you receive on the Guestcentric CRS, you can now consult a history of operations and emails sent, following the steps below:
- Go into the ‘Reservations’ area of the Guestcentric CRS. Select the th ‘reservation’ you would like to audit, and use the action button named ‘Audit Reservation’.
- By clicking on this button it will audit the reservation and display some of the operations made – resembling the Log History – identifying the operation type, origin and execution date.
2. Audit Voucher
The Audit voucher button is now available when accessing the voucher section on the Revenue tab. By using this button the payment logs for each voucher can be found. Below are the steps:
- Go to the ‘Revenue Tab’ and open the voucher of your choice. Click on Audit voucher.
- Once the logs is opened you will see the operation Payment with the origin and execution date. In addition, you would be able to copy the content with the copy button.
3. Audit Payment
The Audit payment button is now available on the Payment Confirmation page. By using this button the payment logs for each of the reservation and voucher done for this the client can be found. Below are the steps:
- Select a payment type from the list and then click on the button ‘Audit Payment’. A new tab will be opened with the payment logs listed for all reservations performed by the client.
- Please note that a reservation may have multiple payment logs to indicate the stage of purchase, such as pending or confirmed. These logs will have the same reservation code, so that you can easily track the stages of payment per reservation.
- In addition, the vouchers will also be listed in this window. However, only one log will be available for voucher payments.
If you have any questions about how this Audit Reservation feature works, please consult our fantastic support team.