Shopping Recovery & Shopping Activation: Webinar TakeawaysReading Time: < 1 minute
At GuestCentric, we work very hard towards a future where direct reservations are your primary revenue source. That’s why we have created powerful tools for you to take advantage of such as Shopping Recovery & Shopping Activation. These tools will capture your guest’s attention and create a sense of urgency, leading to more conversions from the website and/or booking engine into direct bookings.
Did you miss the webinar? Here are some facts about the shopping recovery & shopping activation tools:
- A message that will pop-up on the website or/and booking engine
- Helps to limit website abandonment and boost conversion
- It’s possible due to cookies that track visitor’s behaviour
Why is this tool important? 9 out of 10 properties with the highest number of nights sold through this tool have a message in the booking engine with a special offer that is triggered after an exist intent. Set up now
- Designed to trigger the guest’s attention
- Different messages can be set up: Last reservation, last week stays, best rate guaranteed, ADR, availability, today’s best offer
Why is this tool important? The rolling 12 months results extracted from GuestCentric back office revealed that the percentage of direct room nights sold through Shopping Activation messages was around 10% for the ten best performing hotels in terms of nights sold. Furthermore, 54% of GuestCentric customers had at least one reservation coming in after a click on a shopping activation widget.
Many bookings are indirectly influenced by this feature (with visitors seeing it, but clicking elsewhere) and therefore its actual impact is even bigger. Set up now
Revenue & Integrations Strategist, GuestCentric