High Quality Website Content: Key Takeaways
Your customer’s journey starts on your website. That’s why high-quality content is key to boost conversions and, ultimately, drive direct revenue.
Did you miss the webinar? Here are some valuable tips on how you can improve your website content and which specific GuestCentric tools you should be taking advantage of to maximize the potential of your website:
What can you start implementing now?
- Make sure your content is clear, credible, valuable, user-friendly and consistent. And, most of all, always keep in mind: you are writing to your target!;
- Closely monitor your dashboards in order to understand where your users are clicking the most. Perform tests and take acceptable risks;
- Use good and coherent graphics & videos: talk the talk of your guest.
3 must-use GuestCentric features:
- Content blocks: Keep graphics under control!
Content blocks allow you to make sure that not only your content is following your brand design guidelines but is also responsive in all devices. Know more
- Media manager: More than a media uploader…
Awesome media is not enough: search engines’ “bots” need to read them. More than for SEO purposes, using alt tag allows people with disabilities to “read” your images! Know how
- SEO: One page, one SEO
General SEO is not enough, make your content “findable” by setting up your “SEO per page”. Setup now